Day 9
Attempted to ride Helicopter over the Volcanoes
Went to Lava Java for Breakfast, it was very good, I read it was a hot spot for the locals, it had ambience, great food, and a decent price. The Helicopter ride to Volcanoes was canceled due to weather on the opposite side of the Island, the pilot said he had to fly eleven thousand feet to avoid the storm, that wasn’t safe so the eleven forty five trip was canceled (we rescheduled for Sunday.) Came back o the resort, went swimming with the girls, when they napped I went down to the point were Captain Cook, has his memorial, I guess he died there, Haven’t had time to understand the full story. When I arrived to the area the locals said you had to Kayak out to the point or swim, there was no roads that go out to the rocky point. I had a beer, and enjoyed the surroundings. Evening time was approaching so the girls checked out the shopping and I checked out the Kona Brewing Company. Time to head out.


![View in fullscreen [Press F11] Fullscreen](http://btemplates.googlepages.com/fullscreen.gif)
No comments:
Post a Comment