Day 6
*Black Rock guys photos here
Lets go to Lahaina
We set out to go were the girls could shop, the small fishing town called Lahaina was the perfect fit, I dropped them off at Hilo Hatties a Hawaiian chain , Paatico (Baylee) loves the store, they offer you a chance to open real oysters, chances are real big you’ll get a pearl. I took the jeep to the center of town, the giant Banyan tree is the center of attention, its one of the largest trees I have ever seen, I guess the tropical heat allows it to grow like crazy over the years. Tons of tourist flock to touch and get photos of the tree, I did the same, trying to capture the tree differently than most. After picking up the girls and eating at BJs I dropped the girls off so they could shop till they drop. I went out to “Black Rock” with my camera, I took some great shots of the locals jumping of the thirty foot rock. The group of kids wanted me to email them the photos so they could put it up on there MySpace page, I put the photos on Flickr so they could have. Time to go, off to the exciting “Big Island”


![View in fullscreen [Press F11] Fullscreen](http://btemplates.googlepages.com/fullscreen.gif)
1 comment:
Thanks for the photos, they were great, have afun trip
Post a Comment