Day 3
Swim Day
It’s pool time, the Westin has a great pool, Paatico (Baylee) and I think it is better than Hyatt pool, only because of the very long water slide, It was very fortunate day, getting a drink up at the tiki bar, the cheerful Hawaiian said the Bloody Mary’s Hawaiian style are on special today, Great !, that’s a good sign, since yesterday I bought the most expensive Mai Tia of my life it was 10.25, Alayaa (Bethany) explained its rated #1 Mai Tai in Maui. Im sure we will have an opinion on it before the inebriation sets in. It was good, Maybe great as we taste others, I wished they would of served in a real glass,$10 for a plastic cup is just wrong I guess they figured I would drop it by there five enormous pools. Went to eat at place called Tropica, fifty feet from the sandy beach and a view of a tropical sunset, it was outstanding, we had Mahi Mahi, with a salad. We always like o take a small walk after a meal, so we walked along the Hawaiian styled boardwalk, very balmy and breezy. Paatico was very tired, she broke the record for going down the slide thirty-five times, a previous seven year old, had the record of thirty three, congratulations Paatico Five minutes up, lets move on.
It’s pool time, the Westin has a great pool, Paatico (Baylee) and I think it is better than Hyatt pool, only because of the very long water slide, It was very fortunate day, getting a drink up at the tiki bar, the cheerful Hawaiian said the Bloody Mary’s Hawaiian style are on special today, Great !, that’s a good sign, since yesterday I bought the most expensive Mai Tia of my life it was 10.25, Alayaa (Bethany) explained its rated #1 Mai Tai in Maui. Im sure we will have an opinion on it before the inebriation sets in. It was good, Maybe great as we taste others, I wished they would of served in a real glass,$10 for a plastic cup is just wrong I guess they figured I would drop it by there five enormous pools. Went to eat at place called Tropica, fifty feet from the sandy beach and a view of a tropical sunset, it was outstanding, we had Mahi Mahi, with a salad. We always like o take a small walk after a meal, so we walked along the Hawaiian styled boardwalk, very balmy and breezy. Paatico was very tired, she broke the record for going down the slide thirty-five times, a previous seven year old, had the record of thirty three, congratulations Paatico Five minutes up, lets move on.


![View in fullscreen [Press F11] Fullscreen](http://btemplates.googlepages.com/fullscreen.gif)
No comments:
Post a Comment